Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthday Fun in Pics!

Short description and then I'll leave the rest to the photo's. Friday was family night, everyone came to our house to celebrate Addi's birthday. Saturday morning was party at the zoo & then a cookout that night at Jen & Jeremy's. Sunday, Father's day fun at Creative Discovery Museum and then swimming all afternoon. I'd say she had a great birthday - we are lucky, blessed and just over whelmed when I see everyone who loves my girl so much, and us too. And every time we sing Happy Birthday to Addi she covered her face & I would almost lose it. What is it with hearing happy birthday being sung to your child that makes you want to just cry....guess I know my baby is growing up.


We sing .... and she covers her face

Mommy helping to blow out the candle

daddy's never grow up either-
cramming the WHOLE cupcake in his mouth

Seeing what mommy & daddy got her for the first time.

This kid will JUMP & JUMP & JUMP!

She loves her cousins!


BIRTHDAY AT THE ZOO!!



Father's Day at the CDM!!!





I love you daddy....Happy Father's Day!







2 comments:

Amanda O'Rear said...

How sweet. So glad she had a wonderful birthday and that you guys just had a great weekend all together. The cake and cupcakes were too cute..and while I loved all the pics..that last one is my fav! Gotta love that love between a father and daughter!

Heidi said...

We had a wonderful time at the zoo... what a GREAT birthday party spot. Thanks for having us and hope Addison had a wonderful birthday weekend!