Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hot...Hot....Hot!!!


Super Star


Wanting to be just like Maddie


Mommy is silly


Brad is even more silly



Gosh I love my family!

Do you see what I see????
Loves her daddy!
Just catching some rays

Riding tractors at the Cookie Jar


Such a diva
Man its HOT!!! I def do not remember it being this HOT this early unless I think back to about 3 years ago when I was about to pop at this time so maybe my judgement is a little cloudy. ha!
We've been busy just doing fun stuff as Miss Addi requests, needless to say that swimming has been a huge part of it. Above are just some pics of our happenings lately. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned.....some one is turning 3 very soon!

1 comment:

Blake, Alisha, and Jackson said...

Cute pictures. You are right...it is SOOO hot!! The only thing that even sounds remotely fun outside is going swimming. Happy Birthday to your girl!