Friday, May 29, 2009

Girls...Girls...Girls!

Sophie Olivia EasterdayIts so adorable to me how all of our girl friends from high school that have kept in touch have all had GIRLS their first go around. (Amanda, Christy, Val, Me, Nicole, Jamie W, Jamie C) Just sort of ironic....then on Amanda's second she had a boy & now Christy is due with a boy.....and we'll just leave it for the two of them right now. :) Anyway.....
Miss Sophie Olivia Easterday made her entrance into such a beautiful family on April 29 about 2 1/2 weeks early & its probably a good thing as she weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches. And might I add she is absolutely beautiful!!!
Christy, Nic &I love, love the Galleries Cafe and that tends to be where we have our girls lunches. We've thrown baby showers there, birthday parties and just absolutely love it. Perfect for our girlie lunches. Here is a pic of Me, Christy & T Tiny (Arden) when she was probably a little over a month old. I know that b/c she was such a premie, and still looks so tiny in the pic but had def grown. (Sorry Tid, I know u say u hate this pic & look like u hadn't slept in days but all I see is beautiful new momma!)
So here we are almost 3 yrs later, getting Nic out of the house for lunch with Sophie Bug, Christy, Arden & myself. I was a bit sad when I found out Arden was getting to come b/c Addi was at Miss Erma's (obviously I'd come from work) so she missed out. Arden kept asking where she was which was oh so cute. I just love my girls.....AND THEIR GIRLS!!!
Christy & Arden Nicole & Sophie Arden trying to escape my "queeze"


Arden talking with Baby Sophie

2 comments:

Christy C Beach said...

wow, talk about hair looking better short. I should save this to my desktop. ha. I know that was a terrible pic with my greasy long hair

Andi said...

whatever!!!!