Monday, March 16, 2009

Why am I OCD??

Nothing to blog about lately....seems kind of sad, makes me realize I've not been taking pics. Very, very unusual for me. I did however book Addison's birthday party today which is 3 months away and it makes me wonder why am I so OCD? Not about everything, weird things really. Mom says its more anal not OCD, which could be true. Josh seems to think that I'm more of a Varuca Salt girl (if you do not know who that is then google it....and your un-American!)
When I think of the things I want I am very much a want it now, do it now kind of person. I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed about those things but it never seems to work. I'm seriously praying about it.
Anyway. Summer birthdays are tough because I don't want to do swimming parties every year or better yet I'd like to keep the check book in line. Its always hot and things like the Creative Discovery Museum & Partyville's seem a little too old for her right now to really enjoy. Maybe I'm wrong, especially after I think about the flips off the couch she was doing last night. I did look into a birthday party at the Zoo and hit the jackpot. Mainly because they have a 9:30-11:30 time slot that is perfect for my afternoon napper & perfect because the animals are more active in the morning time as well as the summer heat isn't at its peak at 9:30 in the morning. I was very pleased with the price for what they do for you & provide so its final...Sat 6/20 @ 9:30. Plus if you are a member, which we are its even cheaper!!! I sometimes can't believe we have an almost 2 yr old...then I remember the attitude and its relatively clear to me!

No comments: