Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Addi's 18 Month Pics


Master Portraits continues to amaze me. We had these taken on Saturday 12/20 @ noon & we got them in the mail on Tues 12/23!!! Addi didnt want to sit still but from the pics you would never know. We also had pics of all the "grands" since we were keeping the boys as a gift to Grammy & Papaw. I couldn't resist asking them to do the mailbox again to compare the change of pudge to a delicate little girl, I use the term delicate lightly but a mom can wish, huh?

4 comments:

Christy C Beach said...

you know everyone always says addi looks like Josh but I do see the Jr.High Andi in her. before the hair color etc. don't you think?

Andi said...

I DO!! I DO!!! AND I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE FOR THAT COMMENT!!! I need to get some kid pics of me and scan in.

Heidi said...

I agree, Master Portraits are amazing! I love the pictures, I'm sure Grammy and Papaw will cherish the ones of the "grands"! Trace also did the mailbox his first Christmas, sadly, I don't know if he would even fit in it anymore... they grow up TO fast! Glad your 2009 is starting off better than 2008 ended!

3 Davis Girls said...

Wow, she is such a cutie! Those pictures are great.