Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Se-wi-ously?


As Addi would say, Sewiously...snowing in April?? We were just at the zoo on Saturday in shorts. This weather is crazy.
Its so nice to be home. I can tell you I could not have asked for a better homecoming reaction than what we got from Addi. When we finally landed, after horrible turbulance & many delays we went straight to pick up Addi. She was standing at the window when we pulled up, she saw us and had her hand over her mouth like OMG. Miss Erma opened the door & seriously the kid was squeeling, hopping, running to us. I probably teared up a little. I knew I was missing her bad but seeing her & squeezing her was the best feeling ever. We made the most of a beautiful weekend, & I guess its a good thing seeing that its 40 something out and spitting snow. We took Seth & Eli to the zoo with us, they all had a good time. Sunday was typical church, nap and then we went over to the Lewis compound to see the horses, chicks & fam. I had a hard time getting Addi off the trampoline, she LOVED it! Here are a few pics from this weekend. My girl is just getting so big. She is talking in sentences, told me Saturday morning "momma I want something to eat" and is all the time saying "i don't know, huh" Life is so fun & funny with her. She just never ceases to amaze us with the things that come out of her mouth. It was nice knowing she obviously missed us too.

No comments: