Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sunny Day...sweepin' the clouds away!

You know its quite a catchy tune...I find myself riding down the road, sitting in my office or loading the dishwasher singing the theme song to Sesame Street, I have no idea why. (sense the sarcasm?)
We took advantage of the sunny day on Saturday & spent it with the Smiths...which should come as no surprise. Its so funny to think about the changes in a year. For example I thought that Addi would always be terrified of being put down in the grass but its quite the opposite. Granted Drew & Britt have some sweet soft grass but Addi wanted her shoes off the whole day. We grilled out, played cornhole, whiffle ball, keep the ball in the air, we just literally played outside from 2 in the afternoon until almost 11:30 at night. We even had a late night adult game of whiffle ball that got pretty cometitive and ended with me quitting. Its a whole different post. We might try to go to the cornbread festival this weekend but its nice knowing we have no obligations.
Addi hating grass last year

Couldn't keep her shoes on her

Being a big girl..."I can do it, mom!"

Jeremy, Starla & Maddox even stopped by

No comments: