Wednesday, April 1, 2009

update from capital hill

Well I am on day 3 of my conference...our final day. Yesterday was a very long day of sessions and lobbying on capital hill. Oh I will apologize ahead of time for run on sentences and lower caps, I am using my blackberry. We have been able to meet with many senators, house reps etc. Although we all have different opinions on health care, healthcare reform etc its an amazing feeling to be ib our nations capitol as an american. No way to describe the feeling of walking up to capital hill to the offices of our representatives and explaining to them why or why not we do or do not support their views and policies. I can tell you that we have found that our administration def does not have it together although that isn't a surprise less than 4 months in. I will tell you no matter what you believe in, what yoy lobby for....get to know your reps. They need our opinions, our views and our voices and they do listen!
On a funny note...we have double beds in our room so that vacation get a way Josh was looking forward to led to some nice spacious sleep for ME! Ahhhhh. Miss our girl but we have received many videos, pics and calls. We thank all of our fam and friends who have helped in picking addi up. She is a lucky girl as are we!

No comments: